Saturday 3 May 2014

3rd May 2014 Town Trot 14

After a tough day yesterday on some hills, taking an easy one today through Warwick and a tootle around Leamington.


Weird!

 Done this route so many times now, it is difficult to find new subjects to photograph. This is a nice , fairly flat route and is ideal for recovering after a heavy mileage ride. The big road works at the bottom of Leamington town are still causing diversions, so I found my own today using some of the back streets near the roadworks. I screeched to a halt halfway down Plymouth Place when this fella glared down at me from outside number 34.  He just had to take pride of place on today's blog. Not so sure that I would like him staring at me each time I went through the front door but he might do a good job keeping unwanted visitors away.


A modest 14 miles today. Even better news, my football team, Aston Villa won 3-1 today and will stay in the premier league next year. The danger of relegation is over. Break out the beers.

2 comments:

  1. worst 36 weeks of my life, better today. pip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely mate. No more like that one please. Will phone you when I get one!!

    ReplyDelete