Saturday 30 November 2013

30th November 2013 Barford and Back

Another nice morning. A bit limited for time so taking a spin into Barford to catch the early morning sun. Just one photo today. The footpath that leads to the M40 and over to Barford. The low early sun and the autumn leaves were worth recording. 


Seemed to be going fairly well this morning, the average speed was fairly good. That was until I crashed! On the return journey over this bridge, my hand caught the railing on the chicane at the start of the path and there I was, lying on the floor with the bike on top of me. Took the wind out of my sails to say the least. Never mind, straight back on and get moving again. No harm done apart from a few scratches on the bike. 17 miles in total today. Nowhere near as many bruises!

No comments:

Post a Comment