Monday 2 December 2013

2nd December 2013 Rowington Razzle

Monday morning, that means a trip out with Graham. Not a bad morning for December, little wind, not too cold. I chose the route today and we went out through Beausale and Rowington, back through Wellesbourne and Barford.



A bit of a crash I

Must have happened overnight. This was on the Rowington to Claverdon Road, and looks like someone has lost it on a bend and hit the tree. The Police were obviously aware with the tape around the car. Someone, somewhere, has got some form filling to do!


A bit of a crash II

This is the scene of my calamity on the last ride, last Saturday. Going through this chicane on the footbridge over the M40, my left hand caught the left hand upright and me and the bike ended up in a heap. No real damage done other than to pride. Still can't work out what happened.  I would like to say a red deer ran out in front of the bike causing me to swerve. That didnt happen though. Must have been driver error. Came through safely today!


That time of year

Outside Hintons Garden Centre on the Coventry Road at Warwick. To be expected really, early December. For the hardened cyclist, they also do tea and a big biscuit for £1.50


Good ride today, very enjoyable on different ground. 42.6 miles all told. I did not reach the 100 last week so this is a good start to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment