Friday 15 July 2016

Burnham Bash much Better 30

Down to Burnham on Sea mid morning to increase the mileage a bit.  Stayed mainly on the Somerset Levels which helped.  It was fairly windy as well which was behind me on the way back, a bonus.  Stopped at the Bay View Cafe in Burnham on Sea on the way back for a cup of tea.


Florence!

Going past Pontins Holiday Camp at Brean, spotted this chicken carrying out meet and greet duties to incoming holiday makers.  One of its helpers introduced me to Florence who agreed to pose for the blog.  My parting shot of, "May all your eggs be little ones" went down well, in fact Florence was decidedly bashful when I left.


Done it again!  Hoped to do 30 mile today but the Strava app showed 29.7miles when I got home.  Best round it up then.

No comments:

Post a Comment