Tuesday 3 September 2013

3rd September 2013 Leamington Loop

After that long ride yesterday, take it easy time. A ride around Leamington will do and the plan is to try and get a couple of pictures that I have had in mind for some time.

Vitamins galore.

This chap has been bugging me for some time now. Each time this shop has been visited, it has been closed and the door keeper has been left inside.  Got him today, the shop was open. I did ask Martin, the chap in the shop, if he minded my bike resting against the hulk. He was fine with it. Best to ask before I was chased down the street by a bloke that was a cross between The Terminator and King Kong. Thanks for that Martin. Burn fat and build muscle is the mantra of the shop. A slight change on Miranda Hart's diet plan, eat less and move more.


The second place visited today was my old school in Binswood Avenue. A fine old victorian building it is being converted to a luxury retirement village. Too many trees and lorries in the way to do it justice today. "I'll be back" as Martin would say. A nice easy 14 miles today, just what was needed after a morning spent painting my garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment